Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rainy Weather.

Thunder and Sharks families,
My plan for today's practices is to wait and see what the weather is like at practice time.  I was at the fields on Tuesday night and they were still so dry and hard that I think they would have to take a lot of rain to get sloppy.  If it isn't actually raining this evening I expect we'll go ahead and  have practices.

I will be at the fields starting at 6:00 PM.  If the fields are unplayable or it's pouring rain we'll cancel.  If you don't feel that you  want to take the chance of coming out that is perfectly fine.  If it's raining at your house near practice time then just call it a day and stay home.

Remember to arrive early for Picture Day this Saturday.  Our photo time is 11:00 AM but you should get to the fields about twenty minutes prior to that so you can get your order forms taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment