Sunday, September 11, 2011

Polar Bears and Tigers Too.

I'm sorry I had to leave in the middle of the Polar Bears' game.  I had to go get my picture taken with the Tigers.  Picture day!

Coach Chris told me that the...umm...let's say...geographical confusion that the Polar Bears were experiencing early on continued for much of the game.  That's okay.  Having a team that is anxious to go but just doesn't know where to go is a good problem to have compared to having a team that isn't particularly anxious to get moving.  The Polar Bears want to get to the goal so now we have to work in practice on ways for them to develop more field awareness.

And I'm happy to say that this week's game was also a step forward for the Tigers.  We didn't get complete participation but we were close and everyone was involved a bit.  Every step, no matter how small, is a good one and gives us something to build on.  I like what I'm seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment