Monday, August 31, 2009

The Tsunami get their game face on!




The Tsunami rolled to an impressive 3-3 tie in this week's game. We had great play from everyone and every team member showed great energy and complained when I took them out to rest (those are the complaints I like to hear). I want to note the excellent goalie work we got from Nick and William. Those guys are solid.
Erin had two goals including one that really had to thread the needle to find the goal but Erin let it fly like she knew it would go in. Avery had our third goal. She really showed everyone her skills in this game. I also have to mention the throw-in from Olivia that led to one of Erin's goals. It was about the best throw-in I've ever seen.

I want to thank Amy and Chris Holthaus and Lisa Roedig for their help in last week's practice. It really helped and everyone seemed to be playing their positions with more confidence this week, especially our defenders.
We'll practice this Wednesday then take a weekend off for the holiday and get back to it on Wednesday the 9th.
Click on the image below to see more photos from the last two games and from the U4 and U6 teams. Thanks to Nancy Roether Miller, Mike Ramsdell and my dad Wayne Michels:
Tsunami

No comments:

Post a Comment